Data Entry Providers San Jose, CA. In a data and information driven world, more and more companies are discovering that outsourcing to professional data management services is vital. Data Dash has been innovator among San Jose, CA data entry providers for over 25 years. We help companies in many different industries streamline their processes and and increase their productivity on the tasks that really matter. Since our founding, we have never missed a deadline and have never overlooked a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you think it’s time to contract out data management to data entry providers in San Jose, CA, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data management to myriad industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in San Jose, CA?
Data entry is the entering of alphabetic, numerical, or symbolic symbols, whether from paper or audio, into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are sales figures, mailing lists, statistical research, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or certain software.
Data entry providers in San Jose, CA also help consolidate your data so you can have access to it in one system. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that are looking to go completely paperless.
Why Outsource Data Entry in San Jose, CA?
The main reasons to outsource data entry in San Jose, CA are clear: it saves time and money. When you trust your data management to data entry providers, your own employees won’t be burdened with doing cumbersome administrative duties. Instead, they’ll be to focus on the core tasks that your hired them to do and that make your company successful. Data shows that data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. San Jose, CA data entry providers hire professionals professionals, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend time recruiting and hiring people for work barely related to the purpose of your company. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring your own administrative employees.
How to Find the Right Data Entry Provider for You in San Jose, CA
Once you’ve decided to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you decide on is secure and can perform to the standards you need them to. Some of the things to consider are:
- Experience: Do they have a proven track record of getting results? Data Dash has been providing data management services in San Jose, CA for over 25 years, and has exceeded expectations for projects in numerous fields from HR processes, university applications, and energy and utilities companies in San Jose, CA.
- Efficiency: Will the project be completed by the time you need it to be? We have over 50 data entry centers nationally, that operate all hours of the day. Our operators key 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan in excess of half a million documents in in one work shift. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon target date.
- Accuracy: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the average error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our technicians have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are consistently validating the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Service: Do they offer prompt and friendly customer service? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. If we work with you on an ongoing basis, your projects will be done by the same data entry expert, so they’ll develop a thorough understanding of your organization and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We have been inspected by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your information is private, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in San Jose, CA
Many San Jose, CA enterprises consider data entry providers outside the U.S. — called offshoring — in an effort to reduce costs. The two main problems with offshoring your data processing could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers in other countries who are experts and professionals, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data entry service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have a lot of experience with compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. All of our San Jose, CA data entry experts are trained in HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no cultural barriers.
- While you may save money on data entry services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While offshoring data capture and conversion services may indeed be cheaper, as Data Dash is headquartered in the Midwest our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in San Jose, CA.
Beyond data capture and document processing services, we also assist San Jose, CA companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in San Jose, CA include:
San Jose, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing laborious administrative tasks to data entry providers is an outstanding way to enhance your work output and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help clients in a range of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can take on any project requested of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.