Data Entry Providers Los Angeles, CA. In a data and information driven world, more and more companies are discovering that outsourcing to professional data management services is vital. Data Dash has been a leader among Los Angeles, CA data entry providers for over 25 years. We help companies in numerous industries streamline their processes and and increase their productivity on the tasks that really matter. Since our founding, we have never missed a deadline and have never misplaced a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to get you the best possible results in as little time as possible. If you have decided it’s time to contract out data management to data entry providers in Los Angeles, CA, reach out to Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data capture and conversion to a variety of industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Los Angeles, CA?
Data entry is the the capture and conversion of information on paper documents to digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are sales figures, computer codes, statistical research, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Los Angeles, CA also help combine your data and keep it in one place. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that want to convert to paperless systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Los Angeles, CA?
The main reasons to outsource data entry in Los Angeles, CA are simple: it saves time and money. When you outsource to data entry providers, your own employees won’t be burdened with doing time-consuming rote tasks. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is the leading cause of poor data quality. Los Angeles, CA data entry providers employ experts, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend time recruiting and hiring people for work barely related to the purpose of your company. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring new employees.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Los Angeles, CA
Once you’ve decided to look into data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you decide on is secure and can get the job done right. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Have they done similar work before? Data Dash has been providing data capture and conversion in Los Angeles, CA over two decades, and has exceeded expectations for projects in numerous industries from hospital charts, university financial aid offices, and businesses in Los Angeles, CA.
- Efficiency: Will they get your project back to you on time? We have in excess of 50 workstations across the U.S., where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators key 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan more than 500,000 pieces of paper in a single shift. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon finishing date.
- Accuracy: Timely completion of a project means nothing if there are errors made when entering the data. Most data entry companies work to an error rate of around 1%, our data entry maestros operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on project we take on. Our supervisors are constantly confirming the accuracy of our data entry.
- Customer Support: Are they responsive and prompt? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. Each of our recurring Los Angeles, CA clients’ projects is handled by the same data entry technician, so they’ll develop an exhaustive comprehension of your enterprise and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: Many industries have stringent regulatory requirements. We have been inspected by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your information is sensitive, and it will always be secure with Data Dash.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Los Angeles, CA
Many Los Angeles, CA organizations are interested in data entry providers outside the U.S. — known as offshore providers — in an effort to cut costs. They may lead to complications with communication and how accurate and efficient they are. While there are many foreign data entry providers who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data entry service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to comply with compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. Our Los Angeles, CA data entry wizards understand the intricacies of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a nearby time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of language barriers.
- While you may save money on data capture and document processing services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While offshoring data capture and conversion services may very well cost less, is centrally located in the U.S. our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Los Angeles, CA.
In addition to data capture and conversion services, we also assist Los Angeles, CA enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
Los Angeles, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing rote administrative duties to data entry providers is an excellent way to boost your work output and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help organizations in myriad fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data capture and document processing. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly stands out among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.