Data Entry Providers Bay Area, CA. As the business world becomes more digital and data driven, consolidating information electronically becomes more important, and more complex. Data Dash has been pioneer among Bay Area, CA data entry providers for over two decades. We help companies in numerous industries become more efficient and focus their energy on essential tasks by saving them time and money. Since our founding, we have never missed a deadline and have never lost a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to get you the best possible results in as little time as possible. If you think it’s time to outsource data conversion to data entry providers in Bay Area, CA, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data management to numerous industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Bay Area, CA?
Data entry is the inputting of data held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are sales figures, computer codes, legal documents, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or certain software.
Data entry providers in Bay Area, CA also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal communications are more efficient. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Why Outsource Data Entry in Bay Area, CA?
The main motivations to outsource data entry in Bay Area, CA are simple: it saves time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t be tied up doing tedious rote tasks. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. Data shows that data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Bay Area, CA data entry providers hire professionals experts, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people for new roles. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring your own administrative employees.
How to Choose the Best Data Entry Provider in Bay Area, CA
Once you’ve decided to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you decide on is secure and can get the job done right. Some of the things to look into are:
- Experience: Have they done similar work before? Data Dash has been in business in Bay Area, CA for over 25 years, and has exceeded expectations for projects in numerous industries from government contracts, university applications, and energy and utilities companies in Bay Area, CA.
- Efficiency: How fast will they get the job done? We have in excess of 50 data entry centers throughout the country, where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators key 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan over half a million documents in a single shift. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon finishing date.
- Accuracy: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. Most data entry providers work to an error rate of around 1%, our data entry virtuosos have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are constantly confirming the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Service: Are they responsive and prompt? As our workstations operate around the clock, there will always be someone you can talk to. If we work with you on an ongoing basis, your projects will be done by the same data entry professional, so they’ll evolve an exhaustive understanding of your company and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: Much of the data we process has private information. We follow Department of the Interior oversight and that of and other regulatory bodies. We know your information is private, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Bay Area, CA
Many Bay Area, CA enterprises choose to outsource to data entry providers outside the U.S. — known as offshore providers — in an effort to save on expenses. They may lead to complications with communication and how accurate and efficient they are. While there are many data entry providers outside of the U.S. who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we still recommend outsourcing to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data capture and conversion service — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we are trained in compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. We teach our Bay Area, CA data entry experts HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and numerous other regulatory standards.
- Working in step with you is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no cultural barriers.
- While you may save money on data capture and document processing services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While offshoring data capture and document processing services may indeed cost less, is centrally located in the U.S. our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Bay Area, CA.
Beyond data entry services, we also assist Bay Area, CA enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Bay Area, CA include:
Bay Area, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing tedious administrative duties to data entry providers is an excellent way to enhance your work output and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help organizations in a variety of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We implement a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.