Data Entry Providers Kenosha, WI. In a data and information driven world, more and more companies are discovering that outsourcing to professional data management services is vital. Data Dash has been pioneer among Kenosha, WI data entry providers for over 25 years. We help leaders in other fields become more efficient and focus more on core tasks by saving them time and money. Since opening in 1991, we have never missed a deadline and have never misplaced a document. We offer the highest quality data entry professionals and software to deliver accurate results, on time. If you think it’s time to outsource data conversion to data entry providers in Kenosha, WI, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and document processing to numerous industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Kenosha, WI?
Data entry is the inputting of data held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, mailing lists, legal documents, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Kenosha, WI also help organize your information so you can have access to it in one system. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Advantages to Outsourcing Data Entry in Kenosha, WI?
Outsourcing your data entry in Kenosha, WI will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any organization: time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, your own employees won’t have to spend precious time doing cumbersome administrative duties. Instead, they’ll be able to focus on your clients and the aspects of your business that you hired them to do. Data shows that data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Kenosha, WI data entry providers employ experts, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people for new roles. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring new employees.
How to Choose the Best Data Entry Provider in Kenosha, WI
Once you’ve made the decision to contract data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you choose is safe and can do quality work. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Do they know what they’re doing? Data Dash has been providing data management in Kenosha, WI for over 25 years, and has exceeded expectations for projects in numerous industries from government contracts, university financial aid offices, and energy and utilities companies in Kenosha, WI.
- Efficiency: How fast will they get the job done? We have over 50 data entry centers across the country, where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators type well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan in excess of 500,000 documents in 8 hours. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon deadline.
- Accuracy: Efficiency doesn’t matter if the data entered is wrong. While the average error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our professionals have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on project we take on. Our supervisors are consistently validating the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Support: Do they offer prompt and friendly customer service? As our data entry centers operate around the clock, there will always be someone you can talk to. If we work with you on an ongoing basis, your projects will be done by the same the same person, so they’ll evolve an in-depth understanding of your enterprise and your needs.
- Security: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We abide by Department of the Interior oversight and that of and other private entities. We know your information is private, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Kenosha, WI
Many Kenosha, WI organizations choose to outsource to data entry providers in a different country — called offshoring — in the interest of reducing expenses. The two principal problems with offshoring your data processing could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many foreign data entry providers who are experts and professionals, we still counsel potential clients to contract to an American provider such as Data Dash — an onshore data capture and conversion service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we are trained in compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. We teach our Kenosha, WI data entry experts HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Working in step with you will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a nearby time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of cultural differences.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation professionals who understand how to do business in another country.
- While offshoring data entry services may very well cost less, is centrally located in the U.S. our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Kenosha, WI.
In addition to data capture and conversion services, we also provide Kenosha, WI enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Kenosha, WI include:
Kenosha, WI Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing tedious administrative responsibilities to data entry providers is an excellent way to boost your productivity and profits. At Data Dash, we help clients in a variety of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.