Data Entry Providers Racine, WI. Data management in an information driven world world is necessary, but becoming increasingly complex. Data Dash has been a leader among Racine, WI data entry providers for over two decades. We help leaders in other industries streamline their processes and and increase their productivity on the tasks that really matter. Since opening in 1991, we have never delivered a project late and have never overlooked a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to get you the best possible results in as little time as possible. If you’re looking into outsourcing data conversion to data entry providers in Racine, WI, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and conversion to myriad industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Racine, WI?
Data entry is the process of entering, verifying, and editing data in digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, rebates, legal documents, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Racine, WI also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal processes are more efficient. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that want to convert to paperless systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Racine, WI?
Outsourcing your data entry in Racine, WI will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any enterprise time and money. By investing in the services of data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t have to waste time doing cumbersome administrative duties. Instead, they can focus on producing in the role you hired them for and getting positive outcomes for your clients. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Racine, WI data entry providers are staffed by experts, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring your own data entry professionals.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Racine, WI
Once you’ve made the decision to defer your data management data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you choose is safe and can do the job the right way. Crucial qualities a data entry provider must have are:
- Experience: Do they have a proven track record of getting results? Data Dash has been providing data management services in Racine, WI over two decades, and has exceeded expectations in projects from HR processes, university financial aid offices, and businesses in Racine, WI.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 data management offices nationally, where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators type 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan over 500,000 pieces of paper in a single shift. Most of our projects are completed before the agreed-upon target date.
- Accuracy: Efficiency doesn’t matter if the data entered is wrong. Most data entry companies work to an error rate of about 1%, our data entry virtuosos operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are on the floor consistently double-checking work.
- Customer Service: Do they answer and return your calls? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. If we work with you on an ongoing basis, your projects will be worked on by the same the same person, so they’ll develop a thorough understanding of your enterprise and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We have been approved by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your information is sensitive, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Racine, WI
Many Racine, WI organizations consider data entry providers outside the U.S. — known as offshore providers — in the interest of saving on costs. The two chief issues with offshoring your data entry could be communication and the quality of the work. While there are many foreign data entry providers who are experts and professionals, we still counsel potential clients to contract to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data management service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to comply with compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. We teach our Racine, WI data entry experts HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and other regulatory standards.
- Working in step with you is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no cultural barriers.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation professionals who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may indeed cost less, as Data Dash is headquartered in the middle of the country our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in Racine, WI.
In addition to data capture and document processing services, we also provide Racine, WI organizations with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Racine, WI include:
Racine, WI Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing tedious administrative responsibilities to data entry providers is a superb way to increase your productivity and profits. At Data Dash, we help people in a variety of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.