Data Entry Providers Pasadena, CA. Data management in a digital world is vital, but becoming increasingly complex. Data Dash has been innovator among Pasadena, CA data entry providers for over two and a half decades. We help companies in numerous fields become more efficient and spend more energy on essential tasks by saving them time and money. Since opening in 1991, we have never missed a deadline and have never misplaced a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you’re thinking about outsourcing data management to data entry providers in Pasadena, CA, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data capture and document processing to numerous industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Pasadena, CA?
Data entry is the inputting of information held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, computer codes, market analysis, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Pasadena, CA also help organize your data and keep it in one place. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Pasadena, CA?
Outsourcing your data entry in Pasadena, CA will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any organization: time and money. When you trust your data management to data entry providers, your own employees won’t be burdened with doing time-consuming administrative duties. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. According to a survey of over 200 companies data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Pasadena, CA data entry providers employ experts, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing also costs less than hiring your own data entry professionals.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Pasadena, CA
Once you’ve decided to look into data entry providers, you’ll want to outsource to one that is safe and can do the job the right way. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Do they have a demonstrated history of achievement? Data Dash has been providing data capture and document processing in Pasadena, CA for over 25 years, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations for projects in numerous fields from HR processes, university financial aid offices, and transportation companies in Pasadena, CA.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 data entry centers nationally, all operating 24/7. Our operators key well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan over half a million documents in 8 hours. Most of our projects are completed before the agreed-upon deadline.
- Precision: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the average error rate in manual data entry is around 1%, our experts work at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on everything we do. Our supervisors are constantly verifying the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Support: Do they answer and return your calls? As our data management offices operate 24/7, there will always be someone you can talk to. Each of our recurring Pasadena, CA clients’ projects is worked on by the same data entry technician, so they’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of your enterprise and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We abide by Department of the Interior oversight and that of and other regulatory entities. We know your data is sensitive, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Pasadena, CA
Many Pasadena, CA companies are interested in data entry providers in a different country — known as offshore providers — in the interest of cutting costs. They may lead to complications with communication and how accurate and efficient they are. While there are many data entry providers outside of the U.S. who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data capture and document processing service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have a lot of experience with compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. Our Pasadena, CA data entry specialists understand the intricacies of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and numerous other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration will be much easier when done within the country. We operate in a close time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of language barriers.
- While you may save money on data capture and document processing services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While an offshore data entry provider may indeed help you cut down on costs, is centrally located in the U.S. our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in Pasadena, CA.
In addition to data capture and conversion services, we also provide Pasadena, CA enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Pasadena, CA include:
Pasadena, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing tedious administrative tasks to data entry providers is an excellent way to increase your productivity and profits. At Data Dash, we help clients in a range of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are fluent in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.