Data Entry Providers Milwaukee, WI. As the business world becomes more digital and data driven, consolidating data in a digital processor becomes more necessary, and more complex. Data Dash has been pioneer among Milwaukee, WI data entry providers for over two and a half decades. We help leaders in other industries become more efficient and focus their energy on essential tasks by saving them time and money. Since opening in 1991, we have never delivered a project late and have never lost track of a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you have decided it’s time to outsource data conversion to data entry providers in Milwaukee, WI, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and conversion to a variety of industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Milwaukee, WI?
Data entry is the inputting of data held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. The data can be everything from notes from a meeting, rebates, market analysis, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or specific software.
Data entry providers in Milwaukee, WI also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal processes are more efficient. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that want to convert to paperless systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Milwaukee, WI?
Outsourcing your data entry in Milwaukee, WI will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any organization: time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, your own employees won’t have to spend precious time doing cumbersome rote tasks. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Milwaukee, WI data entry providers employ experts, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people on complicated, drawn-out processes. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring new employees.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Milwaukee, WI
Once you’ve made the decision to contract data entry providers, you’ll want to outsource to one that is secure and can perform to the standards you need them to. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Have they done similar work before? Data Dash has been in business in Milwaukee, WI for over 25 years, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from hospital charts, university financial aid offices, and businesses in Milwaukee, WI.
- Efficiency: How fast will they get the job done? We have over 50 workstations nationwide, where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators key 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan over half a million documents in 8 hours. Our goal is to complete your project before our agreed-upon deadline.
- Precision: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. Most data entry providers have an error rate of about 1%, our technicians work at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on everything we do. Our supervisors are on the floor consistently double-checking work.
- Customer Support: Are they responsive and prompt? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. Each of our recurring Milwaukee, WI clients’ projects is done by the same data entry technician, so they’ll evolve a thorough comprehension of your company and its needs.
- Security: Much of the data we process has private information. We abide by Department of the Interior regulations and that of and other regulatory bodies. We know your information is important, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Milwaukee, WI
Many Milwaukee, WI enterprises have their interest piqued by data entry providers outside the U.S. — called offshoring — in the interest of cutting costs. The two principal problems with offshoring your data entry could be communication and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers in other countries who will do a great job, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore provider — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to adhere to compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. Our Milwaukee, WI data entry wizards understand the intricacies of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Communication is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no cultural barriers.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation experts who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may indeed help you cut down on costs, as Data Dash is headquartered in the middle of the country our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in Milwaukee, WI.
In addition to data entry services, we also assist Milwaukee, WI organizations with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Milwaukee, WI include:
Milwaukee, WI Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing rote administrative responsibilities to data entry providers is a superb way to boost your work output and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help clients in a range of fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data capture and conversion. We are fluent in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.