Data Entry Providers Chicago, IL. As the business world becomes more digital and data driven, merging data electronically becomes more important, and more complex. Data Dash has been a leader among Chicago, IL data entry providers for over two and a half decades. We help leaders in other industries become more efficient and focus their energy on core tasks by saving them time and money. Since our inception, we have never delivered a project late and have never lost a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to deliver accurate results, on time. If you’re considering outsourcing administrative tasks to data entry providers in Chicago, IL, reach out to Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and document processing to myriad industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Chicago, IL?
Data entry is the entering of alphabetic, numerical, or symbolic data, whether from paper or audio, into digital systems. The data can be everything from notes from a meeting, rebates, market analysis, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Chicago, IL also help consolidate your data and keep it in one place. We’ve helped hundreds of clients modernize their work by going completely paperless.
Why Outsource Data Entry in Chicago, IL?
The main motivations to outsource data entry in Chicago, IL are clear: it saves time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, your own employees won’t be tied up doing cumbersome rote tasks. Instead, they’ll be to focus on the core tasks that your hired them to do and that make your enterprise successful. Data shows that data entry by employees is the leading cause of poor data quality. Chicago, IL data entry providers are staffed by experts, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing is also cheaper than hiring your own data entry professionals.
How to Find the Right Data Entry Provider for You in Chicago, IL
Once you’ve decided to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to find one that is secure and can do quality work. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Do they have a proven history of achievement? Data Dash has been providing data entry services in Chicago, IL for over 25 years, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations for projects in numerous fields from government contracts, university financial aid offices, and businesses in Chicago, IL.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 data management offices nationwide, all operating 24/7. Our operators type well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan over half a million documents in a single shift. Our aim is to complete your project before our agreed-upon deadline.
- Precision: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the average error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our professionals operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are on the floor constantly double-checking work.
- Customer Relations: How will they treat you as a customer? As our data entry centers operate around the clock, there will always be someone to answer your questions. Each of our recurring Chicago, IL clients’ projects is worked on by the same the same person, so they’ll develop a comprehensive comprehension of your organization and your needs.
- Security: Your and your clients’ information is sensitive and needs to be protected. We have been approved by the Department of the Interior and other regulatory bodies. We know your information is private, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Chicago, IL
Many Chicago, IL companies are interested in data entry providers in a different country — called offshoring — in the interest of saving on costs. The two principal problems with offshoring your data processing could be communication and the quality of the work. While there are many offshore data entry providers who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we still counsel potential clients to contract to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data management service — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to observe compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. Our Chicago, IL data entry experts understand the complexities of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and numerous other regulatory standards.
- Communication will be much easier when done within the country. We operate in a similar time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of language barriers.
- While you may save money on data management services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While an offshore data entry provider may very well help you cut down on costs, is centrally located in the U.S. our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Chicago, IL.
In addition to data entry services, we also assist Chicago, IL enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
Chicago, IL Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing laborious administrative tasks to data entry providers is a magnificent way to increase your efficiency and profits. At Data Dash, we help companies in myriad fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We implement a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can take on any project requested of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.