Data Entry Providers Joliet, IL. Data management in a digital world is necessary, but becoming increasingly complex. Data Dash has been pioneer among Joliet, IL data entry providers for over two decades. We help leaders in other industries streamline their processes and and increase their productivity on the tasks that really matter. Since opening in 1991, we have never delivered a project late and have never misplaced a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to deliver accurate results, on time. If you’re looking into outsourcing data management to data entry providers in Joliet, IL, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data management to numerous industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Joliet, IL?
Data entry is the process of entering, verifying, and editing data in digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are sales figures, mailing lists, market research surveys, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or particular software.
Data entry providers in Joliet, IL also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal communications are more efficient. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Joliet, IL?
Outsourcing your data entry in Joliet, IL helps by saving your two most important resources: time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, your own employees won’t be burdened with doing cumbersome administrative duties. Instead, they can focus on producing in the role you hired them for and obtaining positive outcomes for your clients. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is the leading cause of poor data quality. Joliet, IL data entry providers are staffed by experts, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing is also cheaper than hiring new employees.
How to Find the Right Data Entry Provider for You in Joliet, IL
Once you’ve made the decision to look into data entry providers, you’ll want to find one that is secure and can get the job done right. Crucial qualities a data entry provider must have are:
- Experience: Do they have a proven track record of getting results? Data Dash has been providing data entry services in Joliet, IL for over 25 years, and has exceeded expectations in projects from government contracts, university financial aid offices, and transportation companies in Joliet, IL.
- Efficiency: Will they get your project back to you on time? We have more than 50 data entry centers throughout the U.S., where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators key well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan in excess of half a million documents in in one work shift. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon finishing date.
- Accuracy: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the average error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our professionals have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are consistently validating the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Support: Are they responsive and prompt? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. If you have multiple projects with us, they will be done by the same the same person, so they’ll evolve a thorough comprehension of your enterprise and its needs.
- Trustworthiness: Much of the data we process has sensitive information. We adhere to Department of the Interior regulations and that of and other private entities. We know your information is important, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Joliet, IL
Many Joliet, IL companies are interested in data entry providers in a different country — known as offshore providers — in the interest of saving on expenses. The two principal problems with offshoring your data entry could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers in other countries who will do a great job, we still recommend outsourcing to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore company — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to comply with compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. We teach our Joliet, IL data entry wizards HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Communication will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a close time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of cultural differences.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation experts who understand how to do business in another country.
- While offshoring data capture and document processing services may indeed help you cut down on costs, as Data Dash is headquartered in the middle of the country our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in Joliet, IL.
In addition to data entry services, we also provide Joliet, IL companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Joliet, IL include:
Joliet, IL Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing mechanical administrative duties to data entry providers is a magnificent way to boost your productivity and profits. At Data Dash, we help clients in a range of fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data capture and conversion. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can take on any project requested of us. For a company that truly stands out among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.