Data Entry Providers. As the world becomes more digital and data driven, consolidating information in a digital processor becomes more necessary, and more complicated. Data Dash has been a leader among data entry providers for over 30 years. We help companies in a variety of fields become more efficient and focus more on core tasks by saving them time and money. We have never missed a deadline in all our years of business, and have never lost a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you’re thinking about outsourcing administrative tasks to data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data entry services to a variety of industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry?
Data entry is the process of entering, verifying, and editing data in digital systems. The data can be everything from notes from a meeting, sales figures, mailing lists, rebates, legal documents, market research surveys, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or specific software.
Data entry providers also help consolidate your information and keep it in one place. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Why Outsource Data Entry?
The main reasons to outsource data entry are simple: it saves time and money. When you outsource to data entry providers, your own employees won’t be tied up doing time-consuming administrative duties. Instead, they’ll be able to focus on your customers and the aspects of your business that you hired them to do. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is the leading cause of poor data quality. Data entry providers hire professionals; they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring your own administrative employees.
How to Find the Right Data Entry Provider for You
Once you’ve decided to look into data entry providers, you’ll want to outsource to one that is secure and can get the job done right. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Do they know what they’re doing and do they have a proven track record of getting results? Data Dash has been in business since 1991, and has exceeded expectations in projects from government contracts, university financial aid offices, and businesses.
- Efficiency: Will they get your project back to you on time? We have over 50 workstations nationwide, all operating 24/7. Our operators key well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan over 500,000 documents in a single shift. Our goal is to complete your project before our agreed-upon deadline.
- Accuracy: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the typical error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our professionals work at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are on the floor consistently double-checking work.
- Customer Service: How will they treat you as a customer? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. Each of our recurring clients’ projects is handled by the same data entry expert. The person that’s working for you will develop a thorough understanding of your company and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We have been inspected and approved by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your data is sensitive, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers
Many companies choose to outsource to data entry providers in a different country — called offshoring — in an effort to cut costs. The two main issues with that could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many foreign data entry providers who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore provider — is a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we are trained in compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. All of our data entry experts are trained in HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and other regulatory standards.
- Communication and collaboration will be much easier when done within the country. We operate in a similar time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of cultural differences or a language barrier.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation experts who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may indeed be cheaper, as Data Dash is headquartered in the Midwest our services are more affordable than many other data entry providers, especially those on the coast.
In addition to data entry, we also assist companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing rote administrative tasks to data entry providers is an excellent way to increase your efficiency and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help people in a variety of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are fluent in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly stands out among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.