Data Entry Providers Santa Clarita, CA. As society becomes more digital and data driven, integrating data digitally becomes more vital, and more complicated. Data Dash has been innovator among Santa Clarita, CA data entry providers for over two and a half decades. We help companies in many different fields become more efficient and spend more energy on core tasks by saving them time and money. In all of years of business, we have never delivered a project late and have never overlooked a document. We offer the highest quality data entry professionals and software to get you the best possible results in as little time as possible. If you have decided it’s time to outsource data management to data entry providers in Santa Clarita, CA, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data capture and document processing to a variety of industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Santa Clarita, CA?
Data entry is the process of entering, verifying, and editing data in digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are a list of names, mailing lists, statistical research, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or certain software.
Data entry providers in Santa Clarita, CA also help combine your data so you can have access to it in one system. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that want to convert to paperless systems.
Why Outsource Data Entry in Santa Clarita, CA?
Outsourcing your data entry in Santa Clarita, CA will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any enterprise time and money. When you trust your data management to data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t have to spend precious time doing tedious rote tasks. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. According to a survey of over 200 companies data entry by employees is the main cause of poor data quality. Santa Clarita, CA data entry providers hire professionals professionals, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people on complicated, drawn-out processes. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring your own data entry professionals.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Santa Clarita, CA
Once you’ve decided to contract data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you choose is secure and can do the job the right way. Crucial qualities a data entry provider must have are:
- Experience: Have they done similar work before? Data Dash has been providing data capture and conversion in Santa Clarita, CA since 1991, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from government contracts, university applications, and energy and utilities companies in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 data management offices across the U.S., where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators key well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan in excess of half a million documents in 8 hours. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon finishing date.
- Precision: Efficiency doesn’t matter if the data entered is wrong. While the typical error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our experts operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are consistently validating the accuracy of our data entry.
- Customer Service: How will they treat you as a customer? As our data entry centers operate around the clock, there will always be someone to answer your questions. Each of our recurring Santa Clarita, CA clients’ projects is handled by the same the same person, so they’ll evolve a comprehensive understanding of your company and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: Many industries have stringent regulatory requirements. We have been approved by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your information is private, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Santa Clarita, CA
Many Santa Clarita, CA organizations are interested in data entry providers in a different country — known as offshore providers — in an effort to cut expenses. The two major problems with offshoring your data entry could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers outside of the U.S. who are experts and professionals, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore provider — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to adhere to compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. All of our Santa Clarita, CA data entry technicians are trained in HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and other regulatory standards.
- Working in step with you is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no language barriers.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation experts who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may indeed help you cut down on costs, is centrally located in the U.S. our services are more affordable than many other data entry providers in Santa Clarita, CA.
Beyond data management services, we also provide Santa Clarita, CA companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Santa Clarita, CA include:
Santa Clarita, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing mechanical administrative responsibilities to data entry providers is a magnificent way to boost your work output and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help companies in numerous different fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We utilize a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can take on any project requested of us. For a company that truly stands out among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.