Data Entry Providers Albany, NY. In a data and information driven world, more and more companies are learning that outsourcing to professional data management services is necessary. Data Dash has been innovator among Albany, NY data entry providers for over two decades. We help leaders in other industries streamline their processes and and increase their productivity on the tasks that really matter. Since our founding, we have never delivered a project late and have never misplaced a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to deliver accurate results, when you need them. If you’re looking into outsourcing data management to data entry providers in Albany, NY, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data entry services to numerous industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Albany, NY?
Data entry is the entering of alphabetic, numerical, or symbolic data, whether from paper or audio, into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are a list of names, mailing lists, statistical research, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Albany, NY also help combine your data so you can have access to it in one system. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in Albany, NY?
Outsourcing your data entry in Albany, NY will improve your output by saving on two of the things most important to any organization: time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, your own employees won’t have to waste time doing cumbersome administrative duties. Instead, they’ll be to focus on the core tasks that your hired them to do and that make your organization successful. According to a survey of over 200 companies data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Albany, NY data entry providers are staffed by professionals, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people on complicated, drawn-out processes. Outsourcing also costs less than hiring new employees.
How to Decide Between Data Entry Providers in Albany, NY
Once you’ve made the decision to defer your data management data entry providers, you’ll want to find one that is secure and can do the job the right way. Some of the things to look into are:
- Experience: Do they know what they’re doing? Data Dash has been providing data entry services in Albany, NY for over 25 years, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from HR processes, university financial aid offices, and transportation companies in Albany, NY.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 workstations across the U.S., that operate all hours of the day. Our operators type 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan in excess of 500,000 pieces of paper in 8 hours. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon deadline.
- Precision: There’s no point in getting work done quickly if it’s not accurate. While the typical error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our technicians have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on project we take on. Our supervisors are constantly verifying the veracity of our data entry.
- Customer Relations: Do they offer prompt and friendly customer service? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. Each of our recurring Albany, NY clients’ projects is handled by the same data entry expert, so they’ll evolve a comprehensive comprehension of your enterprise and its needs.
- Trustworthiness: Many industries have stringent regulatory requirements. We have been inspected by the Department of the Interior and other private entities. We know your information is sensitive, and you can be confident that it will be secure with us.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Albany, NY
Many Albany, NY companies are interested in data entry providers outside the U.S. — known as offshore providers — in the interest of reducing costs. The two chief problems with offshoring your data entry could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers in other countries who will do a great job, we still counsel potential clients to contract to an American provider such as Data Dash — an onshore data capture and document processing service — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to comply with compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. We teach our Albany, NY data entry experts HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no language barriers.
- While you may pay less for data capture and conversion services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While offshoring data capture and conversion services may very well be cheaper, we are based in the Midwest our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Albany, NY.
Beyond data entry services, we also assist Albany, NY enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Albany, NY include:
Albany, NY Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing mechanical administrative duties to data entry providers is an excellent way to boost your efficiency and profits. At Data Dash, we help people in a range of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We utilize a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can adapt to your specific needs. For a company that truly stands out among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.