Data Entry Providers Madison, WI. As society becomes more digital and data driven, integrating information in a digital processor becomes more necessary, and more complex. Data Dash has been a leader among Madison, WI data entry providers for over two and a half decades. We help leaders in other industries become more efficient and spend more energy on core tasks by saving them time and money. Since opening in 1991, we have never delivered a project late and have never lost a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to deliver accurate results, on time. If you’re looking into outsourcing administrative tasks to data entry providers in Madison, WI, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data management to a variety of industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Madison, WI?
Data entry is the inputting of data held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, computer codes, market research surveys, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in Madison, WI also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal processes are more efficient. We can help you go completely paperless, or just transfer data to secure online systems.
Why Outsource Data Entry in Madison, WI?
Outsourcing your data entry in Madison, WI helps by saving your two most valuable resources: time and money. When you outsource to data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t be burdened with doing laborious rote tasks. Instead, they’ll be able to focus on your clients and the aspects of your business that you hired them to do. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is the main cause of poor data quality. Madison, WI data entry providers are staffed by experts, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing also costs less than hiring new employees.
How to Choose the Best Data Entry Provider in Madison, WI
Once you’ve made the decision to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you choose is secure and can get the job done right. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Do they have a proven track record of getting results? Data Dash has been providing data management services in Madison, WI for over 25 years, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from HR processes, university applications, and energy and utilities companies in Madison, WI.
- Efficiency: How fast will they get the job done? We have in excess of 50 data management offices nationwide, that operate all hours of the day. Our operators key 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan in excess of half a million documents in a single shift. Most of our projects are completed before the agreed-upon deadline.
- Precision: Timely completion of a project means nothing if there are errors made when entering the data. While the average error rate in manual data entry is around 1%, our technicians operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are on the floor consistently double-checking work.
- Customer Service: How will they treat you as a customer? At Data Dash, we’re available whenever you need us. If you have multiple projects with us, they will be done by the same data entry professional, so they’ll develop an exhaustive grasp of your company and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: Many industries have stringent regulatory requirements. We abide by Department of the Interior regulations and that of and other regulatory entities. We know your data is sensitive, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Madison, WI
Many Madison, WI organizations consider data entry providers in a different country — called offshoring — in an effort to cut costs. The two chief problems with offshoring your data entry could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many foreign data entry providers who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we believe using an American provider such as Data Dash — an onshore company — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have a lot of experience with compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. Our Madison, WI data entry wizards understand the intricacies of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration is much easier when you have the same business hours and have no cultural misunderstandings.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation professionals who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may very well be cheaper, we are based in the Midwest our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in Madison, WI.
Beyond data entry services, we also assist Madison, WI enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Madison, WI include:
Madison, WI Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing time-consuming administrative tasks to data entry providers is an outstanding way to increase your efficiency and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help people in a variety of fields get the accurate and quick results for their projects that they need. We are fluent in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.