Data Entry Providers San Francisco, CA. As society becomes more digital and data driven, integrating data electronically becomes more vital, and more complicated. Data Dash has been a leader among San Francisco, CA data entry providers for over two decades. We help companies in numerous fields become more efficient and focus their energy on core tasks by saving them time and money. In all of years of business, we have never delivered a project late and have never misplaced a document. We offer technical expertise and innovative software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you think it’s time to outsource data management to data entry providers in San Francisco, CA, get in touch with Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and conversion to myriad industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in San Francisco, CA?
Data entry is the inputting of data held on paper, in video, or in an audio recording into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, rebates, market analysis, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, graphs, or certain software.
Data entry providers in San Francisco, CA also help combine your data so you can have access to it in one system. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that are looking to go completely paperless.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry in San Francisco, CA?
Outsourcing your data entry in San Francisco, CA helps by saving your two most important resources: time and money. When you contract data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t have to spend precious time doing laborious rote tasks. Instead, they can do the work you hired them to do. Data shows that data entry by employees is the leading cause of poor data quality. San Francisco, CA data entry providers are staffed by professionals, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend time recruiting and hiring people for work barely related to the purpose of your company. Outsourcing also costs less than hiring your own administrative employees.
How to Find the Right Data Entry Provider for You in San Francisco, CA
Once you’ve decided to look into data entry providers, you’ll want to find one that is safe and can do the job the right way. Some of the things to look into are:
- Experience: Do they know what they’re doing? Data Dash has been providing data management services in San Francisco, CA since 1991, and has exceeded expectations in projects from government contracts, university financial aid offices, and businesses in San Francisco, CA.
- Efficiency: How fast will they get the job done? We have more than 50 data entry centers throughout the U.S., that operate all hours of the day. Our operators type well above 15,000 keystrokes an hour and we can scan in excess of half a million pieces of paper in a single shift. Our aim is to complete your project before our agreed-upon finishing date.
- Accuracy: Timely completion of a project means nothing if there are errors made when entering the data. Most data entry companies work to an error rate of around 1%, our experts operate at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on everything we do. Our supervisors are on the floor constantly double-checking work.
- Customer Relations: Do they answer and return your calls? As our data entry centers operate around the clock, there will always be someone you can talk to. Each of our recurring San Francisco, CA clients’ projects is worked on by the same the same person, so they’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of your enterprise and its needs.
- Security: Much of the data we process has private information. We comply with Department of the Interior oversight and that of and other regulatory entities. We know your data is sensitive, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in San Francisco, CA
Many San Francisco, CA organizations consider data entry providers in a different country — known as offshore providers — in an effort to save on expenses. The two principal problems with offshoring your data management could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many offshore data entry providers who will do a great job, we still recommend outsourcing to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore provider — as a better option for most companies for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have a lot of experience with compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. We teach our San Francisco, CA data entry technicians HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and numerous other regulatory standards.
- Collaboration will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a nearby time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of language barriers.
- While you may save money on data entry services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While an offshore data entry provider may very well help you cut down on costs, is centrally located in the U.S. our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in San Francisco, CA.
In addition to data capture and document processing services, we also assist San Francisco, CA companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in San Francisco, CA include:
San Francisco, CA Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing cumbersome administrative responsibilities to data entry providers is a magnificent way to enhance your productivity and profits. At Data Dash, we help people in myriad fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data capture and document processing. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.