Data Entry Providers Buffalo, NY. As the world depends less and less on paper, merging information electronically becomes more necessary, and more complicated. Data Dash has been a leader among Buffalo, NY data entry providers for over 25 years. We help leaders in other fields become more efficient and spend more energy on essential tasks by saving them time and money. Since opening in 1991, we have never missed a deadline and have never lost a document. We offer the highest quality data entry professionals and software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you’re thinking about outsourcing data management to data entry providers in Buffalo, NY, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We offer data entry services to myriad industries, including but not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in Buffalo, NY?
Data entry is the entering of alphabetic, numerical, or symbolic information, whether from paper or audio, into digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are sales figures, computer codes, market research surveys, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or specific software.
Data entry providers in Buffalo, NY also help combine your information so you can have access to it in one system. We’ve helped hundreds of clients streamline their work by converting to paperless system.
Advantages to Outsourcing Data Entry in Buffalo, NY?
Outsourcing your data entry in Buffalo, NY helps by saving your two most valuable resources: time and money. When you outsource to data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t have to spend precious time doing time-consuming rote tasks. Instead, they’ll be to focus on the core tasks that your hired them to do and that make your enterprise successful. According to a survey of over 200 companies data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. Buffalo, NY data entry providers hire professionals experts, they’ll likely be able to complete the job faster, and you won’t have to spend time training people for something you did not hire them for. Outsourcing is also less expensive than hiring new employees.
How to Choose the Best Data Entry Provider in Buffalo, NY
Once you’ve decided to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you decide on is safe and can do quality work. Crucial qualities a data entry provider must have are:
- Experience: Do they have a demonstrated history of achievement? Data Dash has been entering and managing data in Buffalo, NY since 1991, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from government contracts, financial disclosures, and businesses in Buffalo, NY.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have in excess of 50 data management offices nationwide, where we are inputting data 24/7. Our operators type 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan in excess of 500,000 pieces of paper in in one work shift. Typically, we can get your project back to you well before the agreed-upon finishing date.
- Precision: Timely completion of a project means nothing if there are errors made when entering the data. While the typical error rate in manual data entry is about 1%, our data entry virtuosos work at a 99.9981% accuracy rate and we promise a minimum 99.5% accuracy rate on everything we do. Our supervisors are on the floor constantly double-checking work.
- Customer Service: Are they responsive and prompt? As our data management offices operate around the clock, there will always be someone to answer your questions. If you have multiple projects with us, they will be handled by the same data entry professional, so they’ll evolve an in-depth understanding of your organization and your needs.
- Security: Many industries have stringent regulatory requirements. We abide by Department of the Interior oversight and that of and other regulatory entities. We know your information is private, and nothing is more important to us than protecting it.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in Buffalo, NY
Many Buffalo, NY organizations consider data entry providers in a different country — known as offshore providers — in an effort to cut expenses. The two major problems with offshoring your data entry could be communication and the quality of the work. While there are many data entry providers in other countries who are trustworthy and produce quality results, we believe using an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore data management service — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we are trained in compliance and regulations under U.S. laws and in a variety of fields. All of our Buffalo, NY data entry specialists are trained in HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Communication will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a close time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of cultural differences.
- By offshoring, you’ll have to hire legal and taxation professionals who understand how to do business in another country.
- While an offshore data entry provider may very well be cheaper, we are based in the Midwest our services are still cheaper many other data entry providers in Buffalo, NY.
Beyond data capture and document processing services, we also provide Buffalo, NY enterprises with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in Buffalo, NY include:
Buffalo, NY Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing cumbersome administrative duties to data entry providers is an outstanding way to boost your productivity and bottom line. At Data Dash, we help clients in a range of fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data management. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.