Data Entry Providers New York City, NY. In a data and information driven world, more and more companies are learning that outsourcing to professional data management services is necessary. Data Dash has been a leader among New York City, NY data entry providers for over two decades. We help companies in a variety of industries become more efficient and focus their energy on core tasks by saving them time and money. In all of years of business, we have never delivered a project late and have never overlooked a document. We offer the best in both our capabilities and software to get you the best possible results quickly. If you’re looking into outsourcing data management to data entry providers in New York City, NY, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.
We provide data capture and document processing to a variety of industries, including:
- Energy and Utilities
- Human Resources
What Is Data Entry in New York City, NY?
Data entry is the process of entering, verifying, and editing data in digital systems. Some examples of data that is entered are notes from a meeting, computer codes, legal documents, and more. The data can be entered into word processors, spreadsheets, or anywhere a client needs the data to be.
Data entry providers in New York City, NY also help organize data so that it is contained in one place and your internal processes are more efficient. Additionally, we also assist companies and organizations that want to convert to paperless systems.
Advantages to Outsourcing Data Entry in New York City, NY?
Outsourcing your data entry in New York City, NY helps by saving your two most important resources: time and money. By utilizing the services of data entry providers, the people who work for you won’t have to spend precious time doing time-consuming administrative duties. Instead, they can focus on producing in the role you hired them for and obtaining positive outcomes for your clients. According to a recent study, data entry by employees is responsible for 57.5% of poor data quality. New York City, NY data entry providers employ professionals, who can process your data faster and more accurately, and you won’t have to spend any time or money training people for new roles. Outsourcing also costs less than hiring your own data entry professionals.
How to Choose the Best Data Entry Provider in New York City, NY
Once you’ve made the decision to outsource to data entry providers, you’ll want to make sure the one you decide on is safe and can do the job the right way. There are many important factors to consider:
- Experience: Have they done similar work before? Data Dash has been providing data management services in New York City, NY since 1991, and has a proven history of meeting and exceeding expectations in projects from hospital charts, university financial aid offices, and energy and utilities companies in New York City, NY.
- Efficiency: How fast will the turnaround time be? We have over 50 data entry centers throughout the U.S., that operate day and night. Our operators type 12,000,000 keystrokes a day and we can scan over 500,000 pieces of paper in in one work shift. Our aim is to complete your project before our agreed-upon target date.
- Accuracy: Efficiency doesn’t matter if the data entered is wrong. Most data entry companies have an error rate of about 1%, our technicians have a 99.9981% accuracy rate and guarantee a 99.5% accuracy rate on all projects. Our supervisors are on the floor consistently double-checking work.
- Customer Support: How will they treat you as a customer? As our data entry centers operate around the clock, there will always be someone you can talk to. Each of our recurring New York City, NY clients’ projects is worked on by the same the same person, so they’ll evolve a comprehensive grasp of your company and your needs.
- Trustworthiness: You don’t want to get in trouble because somebody else made a mistake. We abide by Department of the Interior regulations and that of and other regulatory entities. We know your data is sensitive, and we make protecting it a priority.
Offshore vs. Onshore Data Entry Providers in New York City, NY
Many New York City, NY organizations have their interest piqued by data entry providers in a different country — called offshoring — in the interest of cutting expenses. The two major problems with offshoring your data processing could be collaboration and the quality of the work. While there are many offshore data entry providers who will do a great job, we still recommend outsourcing to an American company such as Data Dash — an onshore company — as a preferable choice for four main reasons:
- As an American data entry provider, we have worked with hundreds of clients that need to observe compliance and regulation standards under U.S. law or from various overseeing entities. Our New York City, NY data entry professionals understand the intricacies of HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and a variety of other regulatory standards.
- Working in step with you will be much easier when done within the country. We work in a nearby time zone and there will not be misunderstandings because of cultural differences.
- While you may save money on data management services, you’ll still need to pay for tax and legal experts in the country you offshore to.
- While an offshore data entry provider may very well cost less, as Data Dash is headquartered in the Midwest our services do not cost as much many other data entry providers in New York City, NY.
Beyond data capture and document processing services, we also provide New York City, NY companies with:
- Rebate Processing
- Digital Mailroom
- Database Management Services
- Remittance and Lockbox Processing
- Scanning Services
- Contract Personnel
Other services we offer in New York City, NY include:
New York City, NY Data Entry Providers | Data Dash
Outsourcing cumbersome administrative tasks to data entry providers is a magnificent way to enhance your efficiency and profits. At Data Dash, we help organizations in myriad fields with expert, efficient, and high quality data entry. We are well-versed in a variety of programming languages and software applications so we can complete any job asked of us. For a company that truly is unique among data entry providers, call Data Dash today at 314-939-1430 or contact us online.